What information do our company collect?
Our company collects information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for an account, request a quote, purchase a policy, file a claim, contact us or otherwise interact with our website or services. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, postal address, date of birth, gender, marital status, occupation, income, health status, driving history, vehicle details, policy details and payment information.
Our company also collects information that is automatically generated when you access our website or services, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, pages viewed, links clicked, cookies and other similar technologies. Our company uses this information to analyse how our website and services are used, to improve their functionality and performance, to deliver relevant content and advertisements and to prevent fraud and abuse.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services.
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do our company protect your information?
Our company takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures include encryption of data in transit and at rest using industry-standard technologies; limiting access to data only to authorized personnel who need it for legitimate purposes; implementing security policies and procedures; conducting regular audits and reviews; and training our staff on data protection best practices.
However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. If you have any questions or concerns about the security of your information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
“Spoofing” And “Phishing”
A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting Personal Information from you. Please be aware that we will not send you any emails requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other Personal Information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email.
- To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
- To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
- To monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
- To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
What are your choices and rights?
You have certain choices and rights regarding your information that we collect and process. Depending on the applicable laws in your jurisdiction, these may include:
- The right to access your information and request a copy of it.
- The right to correct or update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete or erase your information if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- The right to restrict or limit the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes, such as direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time if you have given us consent to process your information for specific purposes.
- The right to data portability which allows you to receive your information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transfer it to another service provider if technically feasible.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.
If you are a California resident under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you may have additional rights under the CCPA, such as:
- The right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information by us or by third parties that we work with. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link on our website or contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources for that information, the purposes for which we use that information, the categories of third parties with whom we share that information, and the categories of information that we sell or disclose to third parties. You can request this information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to deletion of your personal information that we have collected or maintained, subject to certain exceptions. You can request this by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
To exercise any of these rights or choices, please contact us using the contact details provided below. We may ask you to verify your identity before we can comply with your request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with the applicable laws.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If you do not want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 657 MAITLAND AVE Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com or via mail at 657 MAITLAND AVE Altamonte Springs,